Sarah from Scribbles has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Sarah!
You can view her post on the Award following the link below.
Source: The Liebster Award – Scribbles
Sarah has asked me some interesting questions:
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be and why? Well, it would have to be some kind of very healthy staff that provides everything you need to keep going. Actually I am not sure if that kind of Food exists.
- If you could speak to anyone living or dead, who would it be and what would you say to them? It is not that unusual for me to have somebody to speak to. I feel ,better to use the opportunities I have and say what befits the situation.
- What is your fondest memory? As you grow older you don’t use superlatives easily. Yet a decisive moment was when I asked Jesus to come into my life and be my Lord and Saviour.
- What makes you smile? Well, I suppose I do smile at times. I cannot say what makes me smile regularly.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? In recent years I have not been travelling much. Actually I do not focus my thoughts or dreams on travelling these days.
- What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow? I think I would wait until tomorrow. I would behave much as usual. I would want to be sure it really happens before I think of what to do with the money.
- What is your favourite book? I am constantly reading in the bible.
- If you had a superpower what would it be and why? As a child at times I was imagining, what would happen if I could fly away. This was long ago.
- Who would play you in the movie of your life? I doubt if there ever would be such a movie. I don’t have favourite actors. If I should remember names of any actors they still may not fit to playing me.
- What makes you truly happy? Studying and explaining the bible makes me happy and when People are blessed by my words.
Give 10 random Facts about yourself!
- I love using the English language though I am German of origin.
- I like studying the bible and expressing my thoughts about it.
- I am a Chrstian believer and this is very important to me.
- I like taking photographs. The Pictures on this blog so far have been my own.
- I have been running another blog in German language for little more than a year now. I enjoy blogging!
- I have had some theological training.
- I like looking at my blog statistics.
- I know there is still much work to do on either of my blogs.
- I have been registered for Blogging 101 earlier this year. The course is over yet so far I could not put into pratice all that I learned.
- One last thing: I feel we can benefit from the bible even today!
Now, look at my nominees!
Several of these bloggers have been partaking at Blogging 101 with me. Some of these blogs I don’t know very well. Yet I feel sure they diserve to be supported in becoming more known in the blogosphere.
You find 12 Blogs on this list as I had to realise that one of my nominees has deleted his blog. Two others just received the same award only few days ago.
Ten Questions for My Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- For how long have you been blogging?
- What are your hobbies other than blogging?
- Is English your mother tongue?
- What are you writing about (on your blog)?
- How frequently are you posting?
- What is your favourite post?
- How much time do you spend reading or viewing other blogs?
- What other questions would you like to answer?
- What do you like or maybe dislike about the ‘Liebster Award’?
Finally I hope you will enjoy working on this award. It can help making blogs known, of your own and of others.